Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ladies, lock up your daughters!

Yesterday for my Grandma's 85th birthday lunch with our entire family (post to come!) I just knew Tucker had to wear his new Little Mr. Tee. Seriously ladies, is this not the most stinkin' cute thing you have ever seen? Everyone loved it and Mike wants me to try to make one in his size to match! Ha! Meagan, did you hear that? A request coming for a Big Mr. Tee!

Don't forget, the giveaway for your very own Hoot Owl Ornament ends Tuesday at 8 pm and the 10% off your purchase code ends December 18th (ordering by then guarantees delivery for Christmas)! So head on over to Fairly Fabulous and make your Christmas purchases today!

{My handsome Little Mr. in his Little Mr. Tee}

{This is what Tucker did when I said, "Show me your tie!}

{And I replied, "Try just pointing to it for me" Ha!}

1 comment:

  1. hehehe... that is just adorably cute! I mean that is really cute.hmmm.. that gives me an idea of doing something like this for my little boy. Thanks for sharing!

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin